The first project where volunteers can take part is in the beginning of August when the building of the Installation will start in front of the Estonian Museum of Architecture.
We are looking for volunteers in various areas:
- installation production
- exhibition production
- Symposium production
- information and communication tasks
- overall organizing tasks for a smooth visitor experience
TAB offers in return:
- experience in organizing an international large-scale event
- option to turn your volunteer work into an internship
- expand your network of your specialized field
- be part of co-creating something truly remarkable
- benefits from TAB partners and fun activities together with the whole team
- a possibility for the most active volunteers to take part in other projects by Estonian Centre for Architecture such as production of Estonian pavilion at the Venice Architecture Biennale and Open House.
Please let us know in case of your interest through the following form here.
If you have any questions, pleas contact Sandra Laura Luhtein, the Head of Volunteers firstname.lastname@example.org