The exhibition will showcase the models of the 12 finalists of the international TAB Installation Competition „Slowbuilding“. Competition was curated by TAB 2019 Installation Competition winners Gwyllim Jahn, Cameron Newnham, Soomeen Hahm Design and Igor Pantic.
The installation competition sought proposals for Slowbuildings that explore how the same technologies that are facilitating faster industrialized construction can be slowed to nourish local craftsmanship, better utilize available materials, respond to environments over long time scales and enhance bespoke design expression.
Exhibition will exhibitit TOP 12 works by:
- Adrien Rigobello, Tom Svilans, Phil Ayers
- Andy Watts, Alicia Nahmad Vazquez
- Anna Jankovic, Andre Bonnice, Bryn Murrell, Tommaso Nervegna-Reed (Simulaa) and Natalie Alima
- Barry Wark, Richard Beckett, Levent Ozruh, Jan Contala, Phillip Schwaderer
- Elif Erdine, Milad Showkatbakhsh, Nicolo Bencini (EmTech) and Buro Happold
- Ezio Blasetti, Danielle Willems
- Francesco Lipari, Arturo Tedeschi
- Aleksandra Belitskaja, Benjamin James and Shaun Mccallum (IHEARTBLOB)
- Joseph Choma, Jefferson Ellinger, Wesam Al Asali
- Katya Bryskina, Dmitry Morozov
- Roberto Naboni, Riccardo La Magna, Aljaz Kramberger, Anija Kunić, Luca Breseghello, Alessandro Zomparelli
- Studio Kinc, Kory Bieg, Igor Siddiqui, Nerea Feliz, Clay Odom